- Please respect your neighbours.
- QUIET TIME FROM 11:00 PM UNTIL 7:00 AM
- Music must be kept at reasonable levels and turned off by 11 p.m.
- Guests must register their visitors at the office, as only registered guests are allowed to use facilities.
- Front gate is closed from 11 p.m. – 7:00am.
- Children must be supervised in washrooms, and must never be left unattended.
- Portable toilets or “potties” must be emptied at the dump station.
- Pets must be leashed, under control and attended at all times. You are responsible for picking up after your pet.
- No RV or vehicle washing allowed in the park.
- Our wifi is provided for email and moderate web surfing, not for business or entertainment purposes. Password: C@mping#1.
- Alcoholic beverages restricted to your site.
- Unruly and/or intoxicated behavior will not be tolerated.
- Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring.
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- ONE play tent allowed on RV site of registered owner for underage children ONLY (if site has adequate room)
- Maximum of one vehicle per site.
- Extra vehicles (other than registered guests) must be registered at the office and parked in public/visitor parking.
- Overnight guests w/vehicle $15.00 additional per night.
- Generators are not allowed at anytime.
- Maximum of 2 adults per tent site and 1 tent per site.
- All long weekends require a 3 night minimum reservation.
- Maximum of one vehicle per site.
- Extra vehicles must be registered at the office and parked in public/visitor parking.
- Smoking or pets in cabins will result in a $200.00 charge.
- Missing or damaged linens or utensils will be replaced at your expense.
- Damaged property or appliances will result in additional charges.
- Lost keys will result in a $50.00 charge.
- Friday and Saturday must be booked as a 2 night minimum reservation for the weekends.
Terms and Conditions
Charges are for the use of the assigned site and campground facilities only. The campground assumes no responsibility for loss thru theft, fire, collision or otherwise, to the recreation vehicle, tent, car or any vehicle, or their contents or the personal belongings of those in an on-site rented recreational vehicle, tent, or cabin, whether due to negligence or otherwise. Any violation of the campground rules or guest policies, the determination of which shall be at the sole discretion of the campground operator, shall result in termination of this reservation.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions stated and also grant permission to disclose my presence at the River Grove Campground & Cabins.
(not including on-site trailer)
- All reservations carry a 7 day cancellation Policy.
- Credit cards are processed at the time of booking.
- If you cancel your reservation 7 or more days prior to your arrival, you will be refunded the full amount of your reservation minus a $10.00 processing fee for RVs and $20.00 for cabins.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, one nights amount will be withheld.
Late Arrivals and No Shows
If you do not arrive on the date of your reservation, you will have until 2 pm the following day to contact us or checkin at the campground, otherwise your reservation will be considered a “no show” and will be cancelled. Your cabin, RV or tent site will be opened to rent.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO CAMPGROUND, BUILDINGS OR TREES, BURNING DEADFALL OR MOVING FIRE PITS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $100.00 OR MORE VANDALISM CHARGE AND WILL RESULT IN EVICTION FROM CAMPGROUND WITHOUT REFUND.