Guest Policies at River Grove
Welcome to River Grove Campground & Cabins.
We are a family campground and we hope your stay with us is pleasurable.
1. Please Respect your Neighbors
2. QUIET TIME FROM 11:00 PM UNTIL 7:00 AM.
3. Music must be kept at reasonable levels and turned off by 11:00 pm.
4. Guest must register their visitors at the office, as only registered guests are allowed to use facilities.
5. Front gate is closed from 11:00 PM until 7:00 AM.
6. Children must be supervised in washrooms, and must never be left unattended.
7. Portable toilets or potties must be emptied at the dump station only.
8. Generators cannot be operated in the park at any time.
9. Pets must be leashed, under control and attended at all times, you are responsible for picking up after your pets.
10. No RV or vehicle washing allowed in the park.
11. Our Wifi is provided for email and moderate web surfing, not for business or entertainment purposes.
12. Alcoholic beverages restricted to your site.
13. Unruly and/or intoxicated behavior will not be tolerated.
14. Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring.
1. Maximum 6 people per site.
2. One tent allowed on RV sites, ONLY for underage children of the registered guests, additional charges may apply.
3. Maximum of ONE vehicle per site.
4. Extra vehicles must be registered at the office.
5. Overnight guests with a vehicle will be charged an additional $15.00 per night.
1. Maximum of 2 adults per site.
2. Maximum of one vehicle per site.
3. Extra vehicles must be registered at the office at an additional fee.
1. Smoking or pets in cabins will result in a $200.00 charge.
2. Missing or damaged linens or untensils will be replaced at your expense.
3. Damaged property or appliances will result in additional charges.
4. Lost keys will result in a $50.00 charge.
1. River Grove Campground and Cabins have a 7 day cancellation Policy.
2. Credit Cards will be processed at the time of booking.
3. If you cancel your reservation 7 or more days prior to your arrival, you will be refunded the amount of
your reservation minus a $10.00 processing fee. Your credit card company may take up to
10 business days to refund your account.
you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, one nights amount
will be withheld.
5. No Refunds on Long weekend cancellations.
arrivals and No Shows:
1. If you do not arrive on your arrival date, you have till 2PM the following day to contact us
or arrive and register at the campground.
If notice of a late arrival is not provided and you do not register by 2
PM of the day following
your scheduled arrival date , your reservation is considered a “no
show” and will be cancelled.
Your Cabin, Teepee , RV or tent site will be opened to rent.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO CAMPGROUND OR BUILDINGS, MOVING OF FIRE PITS,
DESTROYING TREES OR BURNING DEADFALL WILL BE SUBJECT
TO A $100.00 VANDALISM CHARGE AND WILL RESULT IN EVICTION
FROM THE CAMPGROUND WITHOUT REFUND.
#25 Poplar Street North Drumheller
P.O. Box 2097, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y0
Reservations: (403) 823 6655
HOME | RV SITES | CABINS | TENTING | FACILITIES | COMMUNITY | RESERVATIONS | GUEST POLICIES | LINKS